Alex Freese was born with an innate desire to help and a gift for healing.
As a child he dreamed of being a superhero; using his powers to make the world a better place. Still determined to help as an adult, Alex brought his constructive compassion to multiple career paths — including as a firefighter, EMT, and as a Kinesiologist and physical trainer — learning and growing from every step along the way.
After many years of service and countless hours studying the healing arts, Alex now uses his gifts and authentic passion to transform and improve the lives of others. Alex’s practice is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He proudly calls the Twin Cities home where he resides with his wife and daughters.
Expertise + Experience
- Kinesiologist, Bachelor’s of Science, University of Minnesota
- Heart Level High Functioning Energy Work certified
- The Art of Muscle Testing for emotional balance certified
- Professional cuddle therapist
- Sound Healer
- Plant Medicine Practitioner
- Integration Coach
- Ashiatsu massage trained
- Breathwork guide and coach
- lead meditation teacher and educator
- Muscle and substance testing certified
- Arthritis and Falls Prevention lead teacher certified
- Certified American Council on Exercise Personal Trainer
- lead Tai Chi trainer certified
- Free Motion Fitness Trainer Specialist Certified
- certified USA Boxing Coach and Trainer
- Student of Wim Hof Cold Water Immersion
- 12 year veteran Emergency Medical Technician and state of Minnesota Professional Firefighter
- Charity founder and event producer
I am on a continuous journey of exploration, committed to learning and growing from all that life offers while finding tremendous joy, beauty and love in the face of adversity.
My intention is pure in supporting others move beyond pain to open up inviting freedom, love and joy into their lives.
I look forward to meeting and connecting.